The House of Entrepreneurship
of the Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce – a one-stop shop for anyone who wishes to set up a company in Luxembourg – has developed a new version of the brochure “How to set up a business in Luxembourg“. The guide has been done in collaboration with the Ministry of the Economy
Targeting both national and international entrepreneurs, the publication provides a clear and synthetic step-by-step guide that takes readers through the main administrative and organisational procedures needed to set up a company in Luxembourg.
The guide covers the 8 following topics:
- Business permits: information about the government permits needed to create a business
- Legal forms: an overview of the different company forms that exist in Luxembourg
-Immigration: information on resident permits for “third-country nationals” (i.e. people who are not from the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland)
- Financing and support measures: an introduction to available support for investment, R&D and innovation
- Taxation: key details on corporate tax law, VAT rates and personal income tax
- Social security: basic information on Luxembourg’s highly developed and efficient social security system
- Settling down: guidance on finding accommodation as well as business premises and relocation agencies
- Education in Luxembourg: an overview of childcare, primary and secondary school and higher education
Download "How to set up a business in Luxembourg"