21.05.2020 Dr. Alexander Uspenskiy, Director of the RCTT approved by the Executive Agency for Small and Medium Enterprises (EASME)
as the European IP Helpdesk Ambassador in Belarus
The European IP Helpdesk
is a service funded by the European Commission
(under contract EASME/H2020/2018/008) and managed by the Executive Agency for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises. It provides free-of-charge, first-line advice and information on Intellectual Property (IP).
Roles and Privileges of the European IP Helpdesk Ambassadors.
- Promotion of the European IP Helpdesk services at local awareness-raising events
- Provision of basic IP training events and advice at local level using European IP Helpdesk training materials and publications
- Permission to use, translate and adapt training, publications and informative material provided by the Helpdesk
- Participation in training and networking events for the European IP Helpdesk Ambassadors
- Promotion of the European IP Helpdesk services and activities on respective Enterprise Europe Network members' websites and via additional communication means (e.g. newsletters)
- Assessment of local SMEs’ needs with regard to IP and provision of feedback to the Helpdesk team
- Privileged access to training material that may be translated and used in locally organised training events
- Continuous provision of informative material (i.e. leaflets, service presentation) and new publications (i.e. fact sheets, guides and articles) to be translated, adapted and distributed to local SMEs
- Regular updates on new IP developments, for instance with regard to new IP provisions for SMEs in the EU research and innovation programmes Horizon 2020 and COSME
- Promotion of specific IP activities of the individual Enterprise Europe Network partner via the Helpdesk’s communication channels and website
- Assistance in appointing external speakers from the European IP Helpdesk 's network of partners (e.g. INNOVACCESS - Network of National IP Offices in Europe, European Patent Office/Academy) for specific IP events
- Regular and systematic exchange on experiences and best practices in IP between the European IP Helpdesk and the European Union IP Helpdesk Ambassadors.