invites all interested to participate in the webinar "Technology Transfer
This webinar will make you familiar with key questions and aspects related to technology transfer.
After the training, participants should be able to answer the following main questions:
- What is technology transfer and why is it important?
- What actors or institutions are providing assistance in technology transfer?
- How are technology screenings performed and why are they important?
- In what ways can I manage risk before and during the technology transfer process?
- How does technology licensing work and what types of licenses should I consider?
This webinar is a free of charge.
Webinar will be held on the March 11, 2020 at 10.30-11.45 a.m. (CET) (12.30-13.45 a.m. Minsk time).
The webinar language is English.
Registration to the webinar is open. To register, please, fill in the registration form