RCTT invites all interested to participate in the webinar Effective IP and Outreach Strategies Help Increase the Impact of Research and Innovation. This webinar will put a particular spotlight on the role of communication, dissemination and exploitation in maximizing the impact of Horizon 2020 projects.
After the training, participants should be able to answer the following main questions:
- Why should applicants/beneficiaries of Horizon 2020 projects care about communication, dissemination and exploitation?
- What are central definitions and concepts related to communication, dissemination and exploitation in Horizon 2020? What are the distinctions, and how do they relate?
- When do communication, dissemination and exploitation come into play?
- What role does IP and innovation management play in this context?
- What are the central IP aspects to be considered?
- What are the central steps in setting up a communication, dissemination and exploitation strategy?
- What are relevant and effective tools?
This webinar is free of charge.
The webinar will be held on November 20, 2019, at 10:30 - 12:00 pm (Central European Time; UTC+1).
The webinar language is English.
Registration to the webinar is open. To register, please, fill in the registration form.