invites all interested to participate in the webinar "Plant Variety Protection
". In the webinar aims at presenting the fundamentals of the intellectual property protection in the European Union for plants varieties.
After the training, participants should be able to answer the following main questions:
- What is plant variety protection?
- How can I register my plant variety?
- How much registering costs?
- What is the difference between patent protection and plant variety protection?
- Why should I register my plant varieties?
This webinar is a free of charge.
Webinar will be held on the May 22, 2019 at 10.30-11.30 a.m. (CET) (12.30-13.30 a.m. Minsk time).
The webinar language is English.
Registration to the webinar is open. To register, please, fill in the registration form