From 5 to 10 November 2018, the delegation of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus
, headed by the Deputy Chairman of the Presidium of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus Academician Aliaxandr Sukalo participated the first China International Import Expo
(5 – 10 November 2018, China, Shanghai).
The delegation of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus included representatives of the following organizations:
- Inter-Industry Scientific and Practical Centre for Identification Systems and E-Business Operations (Gennady Volnisty, Aliaksandr Reshetniak)
- Centre for System Analysis & Strategic Research (Alexander Uspenskiy)
- Scientific and Practical Centre for Materials Research (Alexander Vetcher)
- V.F. Kuprevich Institute of Experimental Botany (Alena Karasiova)
- Institute of Philosophy (Nadzeya Ilyushenka).
At exhibition the delegation of NAS of Belarus presented developments of the "Catalogue of Innovation Technology Offers by Organizations of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus 2018
Achievements and proposals for cooperation of organizations that participated in the exhibition can be found at the Virtual exhibition of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus.
Within the framework of the exhibition, the delegation of the NAS of Belarus conducted more than 100 negotiations with potential partners, made 2 reports within the framework of the Belarusian-Chinese business forum and 4 reports at the National Exposition of the Republic of Belarus. Members of the delegation signed 2 cooperation agreements and one memorandum.