The training course "Commercialization and Technology Transfer" took place in Minsk on 19 - 23 February 2018. The event was held at the Researchers Training Institute of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus.
The course was attended by specialists of marketing services and researchers from the organizations of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus, the Research Institute for Fire Safety and Emergencies of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of Belarus, the Belarusian State Institute of Metrology and the National Institute of Education of the Ministry of Education of the Republic of Belarus.
Classes were conducted by Dr. Alexander Uspenskiy, Director of the Republican Centre for Technology Transfer, Consortium coordinator of the COSME project “Enterprise Europe Network Belarus”, as well as the staff of RCTT - Dr. Vitali Kuzmin and Dipl.-Ing. Aliaksei Uspenski.
The course participants were acquainted with the guide "Promotion of R&D results and knowledge-intensive services to the foreign market", considered such issues as:
- Policies and legislation in the technology transfer domain: world’s and national experience;
- Funding and expertise of commercialization projects;
- Promotion of commercialization projects by using technology transfer networks;
- Information resources and services of the Republican Center for Technology Transfer;
- Licensed trade as the main form of technology transfer
In the framework of the course were presented:
- Enterprise Europe Network Belarus as an instrument of scientific, industrial and business cooperation with the EU;
- VIRTUAL EXHIBITION of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus;
- CATALOGUE Innovation Technology Offers by Organizations of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus 2018.