From 20 to 22 November 2017 Dr. Alexander Uspenskiy, Director of the RCTT, Consortium coordinator of the COSME project "Enterprise Europe Network Belarus"
took part in the The 10th Enterprise Europe Network Annual Conference, which was held in Tallinn (Estonia).
Organizes of the event:
- The Executive agency for small and medium-sized enterprises (EASME);
- The European Commission's Directorate-General for Internal Market, Industry, Entrepreneurship and SMEs (DG Growth);
- Estonian Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
The conference was attended by: Kersti Kaljulaid, President of the Republic of Estonia; Andrus Ansip, Vice-President for the Digital Single Market, European Commission; Kristin Schreiber, Director, DG Internal Market, Industry, Entrepreneurship and SMEs and Julien Guerrier, Director, EASME; about 1000 representatives from more than 60 countries took part in the event.
The participants of the conference discussed the state and prospects of the Enterprise Europe Network development. In particular, the following events took place within the framework of the conference:
- Connect with the world - showcases for BCC cooperation;
- Buddy2Match meeting;
- Thematic Group meeting: Access2finance.
The issues of interaction of the BCC "EEN Belarus" with the EEN were discussed with Mr. Thomas STEIERT, Project Adviser EASME Enterprise Europe Network and Mr. Jose Puigpelat, Head of Unit for COSME EASME. Cooperation within the framework of the EEN was discussed with partners from China, Greece, Russia, Georgia, Moldova, Spain, Israel, Romania and other countries.
More information about the conference is available here